Eight Manifestation of Guru Rinpoche
Beautiful statues of Eight Manifestation of Guru Padmasambhava.
1. Guru Tsokye Dorje (Lake-born Vajra- birth)
2. Guru Shakya Senge (Lion of the Shakyas - Ordination)
3. Guru Nyima Ozer (Rays of the Sun - Subjugating demonic spirits)
4. Guru Padmasambhava (Lotus Born -establishing Buddhism in Tibet)
5. Guru Loden Chokse (Wise seeker of the sublime)
6. Guru Pema Gyalpo (The Lotus King)
7. Guru Senge Dradrok (The Lion's Roar)
8. Guru Dorje Drolo (Concealing terma, binding spirits under oath)
As per Rigpa Wiki:
The eight Manifestations of Padmasambhava do not depict different Guru, but reflect his ability to appear according to different needs and demands. In fact, they are called in Tibetan Guru Tsen Gye, the eight names of the Guru, each manifestation demonstrates a different principle that unveils the innermost nature of mind. As Guru Rinpoche said "Mind itself is Padmasambhava, there is no practice or meditation apart from that.
Size of the statue:
Guru Tsokye Dorje: 3.75" tall by 3" wide
Guru Shakya Senge: 3.5" tall by 2.5"
Guru Nyima Ozer: 3" tall X 2.5"
Guru Padmasambhava: 3" tall X 2.5"
Guru Loden Chokse: 3" tall X 2.5"
Guru Padma Gyalpo: 3.5" X 2.75"
Guru Senge Dradrok: 3.75" X 3.5"
Guru Dorje Drolo: 4" tall X3.5"