Serkyem Offering is also known as Dharmapala Offering. Serkyem are used for ritual offering to Protector deities and guardian. Serkyems comprises of two pieces, a chalice and a basin for overflowing.
A serkyem is most commonly filled w/ tea or wine and other tsok substances and offered to Dharma protectors for the continuous protection and spread of the holy teachings of the Buddha. In the Tibetan language "Ser" means gold and "Kyem" means drink. Potala Gate carries a wide selection of Serkyem at the best price available online.
May All Beings Benefit!!!
- Serkyem Copper #1 from $27.99
- Serkyem Offering: silver color #2 from $34.99
- Serkyem in Gold Color #3 from $44.99
- Serkyem Offering Sm #4 $22.99
- Dharmapala Serkyem Med offering #5 Out of stock
- Serkyem: Lg brass New #6 $34.99
- Serkyem Mini hand made #7 $94.99
- Serkyem Medium #8 $124.99
- Serkyem Ornate Silver #9 $1,350.00