Serkyem Offering is also known as Dharmapala Offering. Serkyem are used for ritual offering to Protector deities and guardian. Serkyems comprises of two pieces, a chalice and a basin for overflowing.
A serkyem is most commonly filled w/ tea or wine and other tsok substances and offered to Dharma protectors for the continuous protection and spread of the holy teachings of the Buddha. In the Tibetan language "Ser" means gold and "Kyem" means drink. Potala Gate carries a wide selection of Serkyem at the best price available online.
May All Beings Benefit!!!
- Serkyem Copper #1 from $28.99
Serkyem Offering: silver color #2
Serkyem in Gold Color #3
- Serkyem Offering brass Sm #4 from $24.99
- Serkyem: Lg brass New #6 $39.98
- Mini Serkyem np #7 Out of stock
- Serkyem རི་མོ་ #8 $75.00
Serkyem Ornate Silver #9
- Beautiful Copper Serkyem # 10 $68.00
- Serkyem Copper hammered རི་མོ #12 Out of stock
Hand Hammered Serkyem IN #13
- Antique Color Small Serkyem #14 Out of stock
- Ornate Serkyem #15 from $195.00
- Silver Serkyem in Plain Design $610.00
- Engrave Serkyemརི་མོ $44.99
- Serkyem Offering Sm $69.99